Bid Writer – Full Time
We are seeking an enthusiastic bid writer or bid manager to manage all aspects of the tendering process. The successful candidate will write content for all types of tender responses for our retained and new clients. You will have a keen eye for detail and design, able to consistently achieve tight deadlines and achieve a high success rate. You must also have a willingness to learn and ability to contribute to others.
There will be opportunities to develop the role into a management position and grow your own team in the future.
This is a full time position based in our Warrington office but may require travel throughout the UK.
- Minimum of 2 years experience of bid/tender writing- those with less experience may be considered subject to suitable qualifications, aptitude and an appropriate training programme being agreed.
- Experience in responding to EOI, PQQ, ITT, RFI and RFP (Details of your successes in these areas will be required.)
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of all aspects of the tendering process- with a particular emphasis on public sector procurement.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with a focus on detail and a passion for writing.
- Ability to liaise with senior managers and client’s consultant teams with ease.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines- you will be prepared to work unsociable hours when required.
Key elements of the role are described in “The Bidding Process” section of our website.
Additional Requirements Sought:
- Recent employment history as a bid writer or bid manager with experience of construction and/or consultant tenders.
- Experience of delivering presentations at conferences and seminars.
- Experience of delivering tender training
- Salary is subject to negotiation.
- 20 days holiday in addition to bank holidays.
- Paid company expenses.
- Target related bonus scheme.
We will require you to provide copies of qualifications should you be invited to an interview. In addition, we will require two references from previous employers to be provided upon request.